Unlike a textbook, it could be delivered fresh every day or every week. When students get fresh food for thought, it's much more likely that they will think. If CodeZ QR is embedded, it gives the teacher/mentor information about which student is looking, when and where. That information can be shared with parents and other teachers. As that body of information is analyzed, it will make it practical for the teacher to use it to plan appropriate interventions.
0 more result since you started searching. Refresh to see them.
- BBC_Earth BBC Science&Nature: Brazil demands return of UK waste http://bit.ly/x7Jfl
- BBC_Earth Geology.com: First Deepwater Well Off Libya: Exxon Mobil began drilling the first deepwater explorat.. http://bit.ly/PorwH
- BBC_Earth Telegraph: British companies accused of dumping toxic waste http://bit.ly/gIbA
- BBC_EarthTelegraph: Most polluting postcodes in Britain identified in heart of middle England http://bit.ly/BId00
- BBC_EarthTelegraph: Bottom 1000 least polluting postcodes in Britain http://bit.ly/zEZ4n
- BBC_EarthGeology.com: Petroleum Product Demand at Ten Year Low: An article at the Oil and Gas Journal website.. http://bit.ly/NI35P
- BBC_EarthScienceDaily: Reintroduced Chinese Alligators Now Multiplying In The Wild In China http://bit.ly/rfiT0
- BBC_EarthGeology.com: Micronesia Islands Seek Help: The President of the Federated States of Micronesia has a.. http://bit.ly/jJdUA
- BBC_EarthGeology.com: Amazon and Manaus Rivers in Flood: Earth Observatory has satellite images that show spe.. http://bit.ly/FwdNG
- BBC_EarthGeology.com: Unconventional Gas Conference: The 11th annual Unconventional Gas Conference will be be.. http://bit.ly/137IPO
- BBC_EarthEnviroCentric: NASA, CU-Boulder airborne expedition chases Arctic sea ice questions: A small NASA .. http://bit.ly/KVjAq
- BBC_EarthDiscovery Earth: Climate Changes May be Slower Than Expected http://bit.ly/1lqny